Sunday, February 1, 2009

So it goes, another one down

Friday night I was able to make an ass of myself not once, but three times.  Now how does one do this to such a spectacular level, you ask?  Well let me tell you good sir/madam, I went to a concert and thought I saw someone I knew.  So I go up to them to shake their hand.  Turns out that the person I thought was my friend was just some random person.  I did this three times.  I am only a little embarrassed, but it was really dark and when you think you know someone you want to go say hi, right?  Well, now I've learned my lesson...at least until the next concert.

Yesterday was spent mostly relaxing with my house mates and then we went out dancing at friend, The Stalker's place.  She's nice and a great hostess.  My friend The Caow also had some friends from back home and they seemed to enjoy their time at our university.

[Insert random thought here]

Another weekend down and still lots more fun to be had before the end of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment