Monday, February 23, 2009

Didn't forget the title this time

When did hairy start to be used instead of difficult?  We have all heard the saying "This is a hairy situation."  But where did it come from?  More importantly how is it really acceptable?  How is something "getting hairy" mean it is getting difficult?  Does it come from the fact we grow more hair on our bodies in different places as we grow older and life is difficult?  And problems being hairy?  "Now here is a problem that's a little hairier than the last."  What does that mean?

Today I had a PB&J and it was a little fantastic.  I haven't had one in so long.  If you aren't allergic to peanut butter: get on that.

I was able to catch up on all my blogs and webcomics today.  This is the joy of having class not end at 4PM on Mondays.  However, I do now have to get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment