Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I wanna go to Texas

So the samples that I will be analyzing for my thesis are currently in Texas.  My advisor says that they might take a few weeks or months to arrive.  Luckily I am a student, so she said that if it would take months to get here it would be my job to just fly down and get them.  Texas adventure anyone.

The Brewmiester comes into my room this morning after I have just woken up and says, "Steve, some day I will teach you about love."  I asked if there was a story behind this sudden outpouring of friendly advice, but it turns out that he was just in a really good mood for 9 o'clock in the morning.

Tonight I am going to meet with my four good friends The Fence, The Politician, Kansas, and Jeeves.  Topics of discussion will hopefully center around rooming for next year.  Obviously I want to live with The Roommate, but we are also hoping to steal away The Politician to form a house of 3.  We shall see how this all works out.

Oh, and I now have a work station/desk space in my thesis adviser's lab.  Yay!  I am part of something!

No comments:

Post a Comment