Friday, February 27, 2009

Fantasy Garage: Challenger SRT8

Car: Dodge Challenger SRT8
Options: 6-Speed Manual Transmission
Price after options: $41, 940

I wanted this to be my first car, to own.  I had it all planned out: how much it would cost, how I would make it work, when I would buy it.  And then the starting price was a few grand higher than I had expected and reality set in.  So I had to scrap the dreams of owning one.  That plus the less than stellar reviews made me hold back even more...until now!

This is Steve's Fantasy Garage!  And here, fantasy is reality!  So what if the interior is made of Chrysler crap-tastic-plastc?  It's got the looks, the big HEMI V8, and can run from 0-60 in under five seconds!

The Corvette had Americana written all over it, but you cannot deny the very retro American muscle car styling and attitude that the Challenger just exudes from every angle.  This car is all about straight roads, tire smoke, and American Muscle!

Money left in the "Fantasy Garage Account": $211, 999

No comments:

Post a Comment