Monday, March 2, 2009

Before the flood

This week I have two midterms: Wednesday and Thursday.

This is so not cool.  As such, even though my blogging has been lax and nonexistent as of late, it will fall off a cliff this week.  But there are a few things I have done that are of note.

I had lunch today!  There was a huge snow storm and the line at the cafe was long, but I hopped across the street to the campus store and got a burger and all was well.

Did I mention the snow storm?  Oh right I did, how about the cold too?  I usually like winter, but today I couldn't help thinking that I'm a little sick of being cold...especially after a very warm end of last week.

The Old Friend (who I'm going out with, for those of you who forgot since I haven't blogged about anything but cars for a while) and I are having lunch with my mom (sorry mom, no fun nickname for you) on Sunday.  I am excited and so is The Old Friend.  It should go really well.  I think the two of them will get along really well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment