Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fantasy Garage: A4

Car: Audi A4
Options: Premium Plus Trim line, manual, quattro 
Price after options: $35, 850

So maybe yesterday was very busy, but here it is!  Two days late and my choice of new car for the garage is: a simple Audi A4.  My mother has wanted one of these for ever and once my brother goes to college there is now doubt in my mind that she will dump the crossover she has now and get her beloved Audi with quattro all wheel drive.

And what a model to get.  Freshly redesigned off of the same styling cues that have made the R8 and (more importantly) the A5 so drop dead gorgeous, the new A4 is a sight to see.  From its clean styling to its new LED running lights, the new A4 is divine.

I could have gone up market with it, getting the 3.2 liter V6 or the S-line's V8 (or is it a twin turbo charged V6?), but this is a car for my mom.  She doesn't need the frills, just the car.

So this one's for you mom.  You couldn't have picked a more beautiful car.  I got it in white, cause black is silly, silver is over done, and Audis just look so pretty in white.  I did cave for the very Germanic black on black interior.  

But just looking at the car, one can't help but think: god that's beautiful.

Money left in "Fantasy Garage Account": $176, 149

No comments:

Post a Comment