Friday, March 6, 2009

Smooth guitar, 20 pages, and naps after 8

I didn't eat until 6PM today.  That kinda sucked, but I was totally ok, until I stood up in the movie theater after seeing Watchmen (review pending) and was like "Whoa stood up too fast."  But I have recovered...mostly.  Now I just have a slight headache from probably not drinking enough water.  Nothing some tablets (a nod to my kiwi friends) can't fix: your life made better through chemicals.

Also: the oven cooks things?!  I know!  I thought it was just something to put a stove on top of, but it can actually cook things.  Plus, the bread doesn't turn out soggy or like a brick like when you put it in the microwave.  Truly the oven is kinda awesome.

And now I'm cutting this short to go play some Gears of War 2 with The Scrum and The Caow.

Saturday edition of Fantasy Garage tomorrow, which can only mean one thing: something mundane and boring, but it will be a tribute to my mom.  So at least she will enjoy it!

Can you guess what car I'm adding mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment