Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Because today was Wednesday

Today, for the whole day, I thought it was Wednesday.  Usually this would cause some people to think, "Crap?!  It's not Wednesday, damn!  That means there is so much week left!"  For me though, I was over joyed.  I began to think of how fast the week had gone by and how quickly the weekend was coming up and began thinking that at this rate university will be over in no time and I don't want that to happen!  There's still so much left to do: parties to be had, movies to watch, classes to take.

Luckily I was completely wrong and tomorrow is Wednesday.  Yay!

So a while back when I went to visit The Baker, The Brewmiester and I went to White Castle and got a crave case of 30 burgers.  The leftovers have been in our fridge for a little over a week now.  Back story over.  So I went to dinner with the usual folks (The Brewmiester, The Caow, and The Bamboo) and I must say, my dinner was pretty bland, small, and over all unimpressive.

So I cam back to the apartment and had 8 leftover burgers and they were amazing.  I am sure The Baker thinks I'm going to drop dead any moment from food poisoning, but until then I regret nothing.  They were delicious and were just what I needed to fill me up.

Yum!

Oh, and Ford uses a V10 in some of its trucks, and VW might have a couple V10 turbo diesels.  And NOW I'm done with the whole correction to last week's Fantasy Garage post.

No comments:

Post a Comment