Monday, February 2, 2009

Foolishness

Much to my friends amusement I have to correct an error to Friday's Fantasy Garage post.  Audi and Chrysler also use V10 engines in their cars (A8 and Viper).  It seems that I was a little quick to call the cylinder count as unique as I had (though very few companies use it, regardless).  I am more upset that I forgot the Dodge Viper than the A8 myself.  I guess it has to do with the killing of the model and pretty much over all death of the company.  Sad, but true.

Have you ever been eating something and then almost gotten to the end of it and stopped cause you were full, but then took one more bite for posterity, realized it still tasted really REALLY good and found you were no longer particularly full and then scarfed down what was left?  Yeah, sure you have.  That happened to me today when I was 2/3 of the way done with what turned out to be a really delicious curried chicken salad sandwich I had bought from a cafe.  Mmmmmm...good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment