Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Making the bed with lots of sheets

So, yeah.  Might be a little stressed about how much stuff I have to do over the next 10 days.

Turns out my advisor DOES want me to apply for the grant whose application is due Friday.  That's not so bad, except I'm hosting a party tomorrow night so I have to do all my work for Friday tonight, AND I need to start filling out forms since they are all due next week, AND I have to eat and sleep, AND THE WORST OF ALL: I will have to start actively managing my time...more...again.

Rant over.

I was in the elevator with someone today who talked to me about how he met someone who knew me.  I don't know who the person is who he met, nor do I know who this guy was.

A minute goes by really fast, but anything longer than a minute can take a while.  This I learned while waiting for my food to heat up for lunch today.  Also, I want a PB&J and some Cheerios.  I should work on this.

Yeah, now I need to go get my dinner and start my work.  So much to do and so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment