Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wings And Things

Had wings for the first time in forever tonight. Teriyaki style. They were delicious.

However, 10 is so not enough and now I must scrounge around for some equally good dessert-esque food. This challenge is massive and the consequences severe, but when the power of Christ compels you, one can do anything.

In other news, tomorrow is MLK day and I'm undecided what to do about it. Officially it is a holiday, but as a grad student "holiday" doesn't mean a whole lot. I think I might just stay home and do work/laundry as opposed to actually going into lab. I don't need to be there anyway...so?

I've been driving very aggressively as of late, especially at night, and feel that I should take steps to rectify this so that I don't get in trouble. It's no big deal to speed, but this tank of gas was supposed to last a while!

I'm going to read tonight as opposed to Internet/netflix. I feel that this is a solid choice since I've been waking up around noon this whole weekend and that will not cut it once tomorrow rolls around.

I should do good work tomorrow. I know what I need to do, it is all about just friggin' doing it. Plus I've been putting off finishing this bit of writing since the snow storm and should really get my act together and finish it without anyone looking over my shoulder. Sometimes it is good to have a gun to your head to get things done, but other times you just wanna work at your own pace and not be reminded of your procrastination!

Good rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment