Monday, January 10, 2011

Over Saturated

Movies for me are like super rich chocolate truffles. I get immersed in the experience of the movie and usually I come away from it emotionally effected for a little bit (happy if it was a comedy, energized if it was an action movie, etc.).

However, if one eats a whole bowl of truffles the experience becomes less special. You just have the same taste over and over again and it just ends up tasting almost bland, because you're over saturation the taste in your mouth.

And that's pretty much what happened to me after this weekend. I spent the whole time watching movies that by the end of it the experience wasn't special anymore.

So this week I'm going to change it up a bit by reading more and watching more tv (sports particularly). Give myself a break from the constant onslaught/overdose I had this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment