Saturday, January 15, 2011

Opis Is Free Yet Again

Opis is the Roman goddess who was the wife of the god Saturn. Simple then that I call my Saturn by the name: Opis.

So here in New England, we got slammed Tuesday night and Wednesday with a monster storm that seemed to drop snow only where I live. So like any good person I dug my car out today so I wouldn't be immobile.

Oh wait, today isn't Wednesday. Yeah, I let the snow sit there for a few days and finally got my car out today!

It was quite easy: remove snow from behind the car, remove snow from rear windshield, turn on all the defrosters, turn off the traction control, and power out! I really love freeing Opis from the snow because it is one of the few times I can act like a complete ass in my car and have it be totally ok, because I'm just trying to get free like everyone else, even if that includes spinning the tires, revving the engine, and bumping into snow banks.

Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment