Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

This is my blog about my life here at university and beyond.  I will mainly be using it for...well, I haven't yet decided on what.  At first I was going to use it to blog my thoughts about cars based off of some of my favorite automotive related blogs, but then I started reading webcomics.  I found them to be hilarious and there were certainly times in my life that were equally funny and notable.  So this blog will be about..me.  My interests.  My stories.  My life.  And most importantly my random thoughts!

Every blog, however, needs to have a gimmick; something that makes it unique.  Some have lists (which are soooo much fun that I can't resist doing them), some have neat memes (a word to which i still haven't figured out the definition no matter how many times i read it over on Wiki), and some are told entirely in pictures or videos.  Mine will include stories about my friends that I'm sure they might not want repeated.  So to protect them and probably my physical well being i will create nick names for all of my friends.  For those of you who know me and my friends, it should be pretty easy to figure out, though I hope not too easy.  For the rest of you, enjoy the antics...

So here goes my journey into the world of blogging.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment