Monday, January 26, 2009

So many left-overs

So I went out to dinner tonight with my friend The Stroke and we split a pizza.  Simple enough right?  Until I get home and The Brewmiester says we're all going out for Thai.  Me say no to good food and friends?  Never!  So we pile into my friend Eighty's car with The Kart and off we were.  Morale of the story: good food followed by good food is always a good choice.  Just like diverse word choice can be good from time to time.

So today begins the first full week of classes and it turns out the assignment i was up late last night doing was optional.  Clearly I missed the memo, but there is a special place in heaven for those who do work they don't have to.

Also, I haven't learned the time management thing, but i might get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight so that is a plus...right?  Fun post related to cars tomorrow, since I have yet to touch everything that is going on in the auto industry, and there is just too much to let it all sit without my published opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment