Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Out of the oven

Fewh!  I was able to get all the classes I wanted with no harm to my minor.  Thank the gods!  I am, however, taking three lab classes this semester which means I will have to really work hard, but I can totally do this.  I am really interested in the material.  I know the people in my classes.  The professors aren't jerks.  And even though I haven't had all of my classes yet this week, I am feeling naively optimistic.  It won't be a walk in the park at all, but I should come out the other end in good shape.

Now enough of this mopey "university is hard" bs, and let me introduce some of the cast of characters in my life...

Yesterday my last house mate The Kart showed up so now it's me, The Kart, The Scrum, and the Brewmiester.  While The Brewmiester and I were out celebrating the last night of vacation Monday, I (in my most solid, and infinite wisdom) began telling everyone that we were going to throw a party on Friday and by the end of the night everything was in place except the invitations.  Funny part was, I advertised it as me and The Brewmiester's party, so people having been coming up to The Brewmiester and telling him that they are going to make it to his party on Friday or that they want to be invited to his party.

So, note to the files folks: when you volunteer someone to host a party t with you, it's probably a good idea to let them know they are one of the hosts.  Lucky for me he's a great guy and game for it (which is good cause it's our apartment that it's being hosted in), but next time I'll let him know about it more in advance than after I have sent out the invites.  Oops!

Note: thanks mom for reading over and catching my errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment