Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh I remember now!

So The Brewmiester, my friend, The Caow, and I were at dinner tonight and we were talking about movies and I mentioned that WALL-E was a great movie (which it is, you should all see it, it's the best date movie/rainy day movie/marathon movie, just an all around great movie) it is and The Brewmiester was just like, no.  The Caow and I then, passionately, defended WALL-E to The Brewmiester for half an hour, telling him it wasn't just a robot beeping the whole time and that it's actually one of the best films ever.  He just said no and refuses to see it, arguing Bolt is better.  Of course The Caow and I have never seen Bolt, but we would at least watch it upon The Brewmiester's recommendation.  The Brewmiester refuses to watch WALL-E on principle.  

How fracked up is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment