Saturday, January 24, 2009

Like a bomb hit it

Needless to say the party went off splendidly.  Lots of fun people showed up such as The B-flat and The All-Nighter to name a few.  

However...

The apartment this morning eoitomized the term "Morning after."  Luckily I did some cleaning before going to bed, but every flat, horizontal surface was covered with sticky liquid and/or wet suff.  It wasn't that bad to mop up, especially when you are the one providing moral support!

The Bremiester and I are about to head out to my friend The Baker's birthday party.  It should be a good time since she is pulling all the stops in terms of funding for this shin-dig.  Two parties in one weekend...life is good, except for the massive amounts of reading I will have to do tomorrow.  But that is a problem for future me!  Present me is looking forward to some good times, laughs, and hopefully some really yummy food.  She doesn't have the name for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment