Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day dreaming was more entertaining

So tomorrow I'm going over to my friend The K/T Boundary's house to watch Battlestar Galactica.  This is probably one of the best shows on tv.  It has action, and sci-fi, and human drama, and unlike some other sci-fi shows that have large thin plot arcs with mostly filler episodes, BSG (as most people call it) is constantly running within the plot, with very little filler.  Every episode is a cliff hanger and it the music is incredible.  I highly encourage you all to go out and buy the seasons on DVD and get caught up.  Because this show is worth it.  I can't wait until the series is over and my friends and I can sit down and watch the whole thing!

Also on the menu is deciding what I'm doing this summer/with my life and perhaps some fun apartment bonding.  Always fun, never boring.

There was something else I had thought of, but it currently escapes me at the moment.  Maybe if I just keep typing it'll come back to me...

Yeah, no that didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment