Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hell week is now over

Now that that week is over it is time to get back to the good stuff: watching movies, reading blogs, web comics, etc.

Yeah today has been very relaxing to say the least and the outlook for tonight is positive.

We are picking classes for next semester and I can't help feeling that a schedule less jam packed like the one I currently have is ok, but I am already done with basically everything I need to do.  I only need to finish up my minor, but that shouldn't be too bad.  I might have to have some classes be considered eligible, so we will see how it all works out.

That's pretty much it for this Saturday afternoon.  I know I have yet to update the Fantasy Garage.  I will get to it...eventually.  Every procrastinator's favorite word. 

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment