Sunday, April 5, 2009

Confusion leads to more confusion

This morning at 5AM the Malaysian Grand Prix took place.  I was going to watch it, but after a long night of partying I realized that this would be a bad idea and decided to just sleep the full night.  This was, of course, an excellent decision.  Two weeks form now is China at 3AM.  I will miss this too, but the rest of the season is further west on the globe and start at 8AM, which I feel is more manageable: gets me up early, I'll have the whole day ahead of me, it'll be better.

This means of course that I didn't see what was apparently a wet and wild Malaysian race, but there will be more races so I'm not too worried.  It was called half way through, so I really only missed half a race.

In other news, I missed my friend's, The B-flat, birthday party.  I thought it was last night, but apparently it was the night before.  I felt terrible, not only because I had missed it, but because I called her to let me into her building and woke her up because she had gone to bed early.  Yeah, I felt awful, but we decided to have lunch some time next week so the call wasn't a total waste.

My friend, The Shrink, says I don't talk about her enough on my blog.  There, you were mentioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment