Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A better day, with a positive outlook for the rest of the week, and a shout-out to sxephil

Today was grey, but not raining, which made things way better.  So here is a short list about the things that made today better than yesterday:
  1. I didn't get coffee this morning.
  2. I now know a different way to get the header file for my data to get the data to work AND I know how to upload it to the class server.
  3. I still don't know how t find some stuff for my thesis, but I figured out who does and will contact them tomorrow.
  4. Talked to my professor about having his house this summer (turns out it is faculty housing and I can't, but at least I tried).
  5. Deciding to wake up at the normal time tomorrow (which by the time stamp on this post would be today).
Things are looking up!  I got my bs-ing out of the way today and yesterday and I am ready to get hard to work tomorrow afternoon on the things I have to get out of the way so that my little brother can come visit me and "experience college life" this weekend.  Oh he will experience it and it will be fun.

On a more serious note: I follow the video blogger sxephil on youtube.  He won't be posting this week because his father is in the hospital.  After having my father be in the hospital and passing away this summer I know the kind of stress this can put on a person.  As such I want to wish him and his family the best as his father recovers this week.  

The Blue Shag Carpet is wishing your dad a speedy recovery Phil!

No comments:

Post a Comment