Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Test on the morrow!

Well, I say "test", but what I really mean is FINAL!!!

Yep, barely have had a week of breathing room since handing in my thesis and already have to ramp up and take a test. Luckily it is in a class I'm doing ok in (for the time being) and I (think I) have a good grasp on the information being cover.

You see that is the advantage to having a final exam before the actual end of a semester: there isn't an entire semester worth of work to cover and you don't have a final during finals week, which I think is the best part. Don't you?

It however means I have to lay off the bs-ing and actually do some productive studying this evening...as opposed to just calling my day over around 10:30 or 11 and going to bed. I'll be like an actual student again...weird.

Well, seeing as it's almost 8 and I haven't actually finished going over the study guide (yeah, I'm working on it) I should get back to work.

Movie review and some fun definitions tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. Congrats on the thesis thing - it's a real pleasure to hand it in, even though a big chunk of your daily life for the past months is now gone. Just wait 'til grad school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can only imagine that even more of my social life will disappear next year!

    ReplyDelete