Saturday, April 24, 2010

So what's wrong with...

wearing shorts over plaid pajama bottoms?

This morning I roll out of bed to play some Forza Motorsport 3 (racing game/simulator for the Xbox 360...super sweet game) when my house mate comes down and asks if I want to accompany him to watch the rugby game that my other house mate was playing in. Now, having literally rolled out of bed, I was still in my pajamas (pajama pants and a large t-shirt, the standard pajama affair) and I was not about to make my house mate wait while I showered and got dressed, so I threw a pair of shorts on over my bottoms and a flannel shirt over my tee and went out.

And boy the looks I got!

You'd think people had never seen shorts over pajama bottoms before! Well, needless to say I made a fashion statement and that statement was: yep, I just rolled out of bed and don't care about what I look like, nice to meet you, I'm sure you've seen weirder.

I mean, I don't see anything wrong with it. The pocket capacity of cargo shorts with the light warmth of pajama bottoms. Clearly I am on the cutting edge of this fashion trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment